Assalamu ‘alaykum (peace be upon you)
Welcome to all new and returning readers of this blog. I am so happy you stopped by.
I am sure that you will find a great book to share with your children or at least some useful information about books, reading and libraries.
This month I will share with you:
- an interview I did with Yahiya Emerick, the author of over twenty-five books for children and teenagers and the author of “The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Understanding Islam” and “What Islam is All About”
- More book reviews
- Articles on Reading
Just a reminder to:
- check the Announcements section for some ongoing projects and upcoming competitions (see tab at the top under the header)
- take the Poll (scroll down and its on the sidebar to the right)
- find out how to search this blog to find a book review or to locate articles by using the tips listed on the “Search Page”
- add a link to this blog (please feel free to use one of the two buttons located on the sidebar to the right)
- follow me on twitter as UmmahReads
Thanks for visiting and Happy Reading everyone!
Ma’salaama (with peace)